Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shin Chan Spin-off

This news is a bit old, but I just learned of it somewhat recently, and felt like sharing if anyone missed it.



The Crayon Shin-chan television anime series will launch a spinoff superhero comedy anime and manga series called Crayon Shin-chan Shin-Men next month. The staff of the main Crayon Shin-chan anime series will produce the monthly anime episodes, and the manga series will be credited to "Yoshito Usui & UY Studio" — the late creator of Crayon Shin-chan and his studio. The spinoff is part of the larger "Crayon Shin-chan 20th Anniversary Project" which includes this year's relaunch of the original manga and the 20th anime film in spring of 2012. 


But, another reason I wanted to bring this up, is because of a video game clip of what I am assuming is a Shin Men for the DS that I found. 





I have been trying to find out about it, but can't find anything anywhere.  Someone give me the details please! I will not get my hopes up.. I'm assuming it will never see an American release.

No comments:

Post a Comment